Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    i didnt know were to post this so sry if in the wrong place but ive had my pre a week when i 1st got it it ran great now the broswer is loading slow almost slower then my touch pro on winmo 6.1 is there away i can fix this or should i exchange for another one?
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mackgunz View Post
    i didnt know were to post this so sry if in the wrong place but ive had my pre a week when i 1st got it it ran great now the broswer is loading slow almost slower then my touch pro on winmo 6.1 is there away i can fix this or should i exchange for another one?
    What's your signal indicator show?
    clear cache cookies unless u dont wanna lose ur passwords and usernames and history in the preference

edit: it also could be that ur in 1x anything can change the performance
    A few times I've had performace issues with my phone and found that rebooting has cleared up my issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    A few times I've had performace issues with my phone and found that rebooting has cleared up my issues.
    very tru
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    ok how do i reboot and my signal is always very strong
    ok how do i reboot and my signal is always very strong
    press.....orange+sym+R at the same time
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    ok thanks its improved somewhat what is the average time for the bowser to load the 1st day i was bringing up pages with in 5secs its takin about 30secs to 1min now
    ok thanks its improved somewhat what is the average time for the bowser to load the 1st day i was bringing up pages with in 5secs its takin about 30secs to 1min now
    depends if ur on wifi or 3g
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Depends on so many things from your signal quality to the size and content of the page, etc. But I've never waited 30 seconds to a minute for a page to load.
    depends on the website....(server problems) all take long sometimes to load bc of maintenance never gonna have a steady load time everytime
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    ok thanks