Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Strange little press release, eh? Apparently available to the Pre through a Mac. Go figure. Do Mac apps work on the Pre?!?!

Selznick Scientific Software, LLC has announced PasswordWallet 4.4.7, a major update to their incredibly popular password management solution for Macintosh, iPhone, WindowsMobile and Palm Pre. With a focus on simplicity and ease-of-use, PasswordWallet effortlessly encrypts and stores passwords, usernames, PIN numbers, combinations and personal notes with extremely fast and secure Blowfish encryption, all in one convenient location.

With PasswordWallet, users can lock/unlock all of their passwords with a single master password. Users can easily save web addresses, and PasswordWallet will launch the default browser for them. By leveraging PasswordWallet's auto-typing feature, users can effortlessly login to their favorite websites. Auto-typing is system-wide, so it works anywhere, especially on web pages and software registration screens. Usernames or passwords optionally copied to the clipboard are cleared automatically after paste.

Version 4.4.7 is a major update to PasswordWallet for Macintosh and sports many new improvements, including improved voice over support for visually impaired users, Palm Pre compatible HTML export, options to share passwords between records, and many other enhancements.

...Pricing and Availability:
    PasswordWallet 4.4.7 for Mac is $20.00 (USD) and available as a free upgrade from 4.x. $15 upgrade for 3.x customers. Discounted upgrades are available for qualified users. PasswordWallet 4.4.7 for iPhone is only $4.99 (USD) and available exclusively through Apple's App Store. Palm Pre is included with PasswordWallet for Mac.
    PasswordWallet 4.4.7 released for Mac, iPhone, WindowsMobile & Palm Pre
    Interesting find. I updated to 4.4.7 earlier this week and never saw this. When you open PasswordWallet, it does have options for syncing it with desktop manager and utilizing missing sync......I'll mess around with it tonight and see what happens - good find!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by firefinder24 View Post
    Interesting find. I updated to 4.4.7 earlier this week and never saw this. When you open PasswordWallet, it does have options for syncing it with desktop manager and utilizing missing sync......I'll mess around with it tonight and see what happens - good find!
    I'll be interested in what you see. From what you said, I take it this is something that works in conjection with Missingsync?