Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Bought mine the first day, sent the rebate within a few days. I guess its been about a month now, but no rebate. I did get an e-mail that my rebate was being processed however. I know they said 6-8 weeks but has anyone revived theirs yet?
    i doubt anyone got it now. im sure they will wait until atleast the 6th week to start sending the checks.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    mine has been mailed since 2-3 days ago...u can find the status of ur rebate online on sprint.com...ill let u guys know when i receive mine
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I remember them saying that the rebate is not processed until the 30 day period is actually finished. I'm assuming that you can't get a rebate and your money back at the same time, so they wait to make sure you don't return the phone. So... technically it's only been 3 days even though they received your rebate, maybe weeks ago.
    Yah no way in hell they will send out checks until they can verify everyone is still a sub.
    Nope
    Maybe tomorrow
    On average it will take 1 -2 months to get your rebate applied, don't count on it, and you will get a nice surprise one of these days.
    When I bought the phone on two lines on the account the rep said she will send out the rebates directly from the store and I had to do absolutely nothing. The status has not changed yet and I feel like they never sent them off. I haven't gotten an email or anything! :[
    Quote Originally Posted by mattaspira View Post
    When I bought the phone on two lines on the account the rep said she will send out the rebates directly from the store and I had to do absolutely nothing. The status has not changed yet and I feel like they never sent them off. I haven't gotten an email or anything! :[
    u shouldve done it urself
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    When you get your email, you will notice that it takes 10-14 weeks - from when they receive it.

It will be Sept or Oct, before the first checks are cut.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    10 weeks has been the average I've seen.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Got the Pre on 6/6/09 sent the rebate in that day or the following Monday I believe.

from https://www.sprintrebates.com/track/sprintpcs/validator :

Offer Information for: xxxxxxxxxx <-- my phone #
    Offer: VARIABLE REWARD AMOUNT DEPENDING ON PRODUCT PURCHASED
    Date Received: 06-18-2009
    Status Detail: Your rebate submission has been received and is proceeding through the validation process according to the promotional terms and conditions. Please check back in 1-2 weeks for updates to your request

It has a graphic showing that I'm 58% done with the 10 to 14 week process. It's been submitted, and it's awaiting approval. After approval it has to wait to be mailed.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    My rebate is at 100% and mailed says expected delivery 7-25-09.
    58%
    Bought mine on 6/6/09. Sprint Rebates said they received the form on 6/18/09. I'm also 58% processed, whatever that means.
    Im also stuck at 58%.
    Sent my rebate an hour after I purchased the phone on the first day of release, and currently sitting at 58% also.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    I'm at 58% as well. I reasonably certain that the move from 58% to 100% won't be incremental. I'd bet that approval and mailing either happen at the same time, or with very little delay between the two. Hopefully, now that most have past the 30 day mark, the rebate flood gates will open.
    I had to call to get my rebate pushed through. Should have the check in hand within a week.
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast