Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Still haven't got anything..lol

Btw a friend said that rebates are applied to ur cell bill, is this true?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyzer_Soze View Post
    Still haven't got anything..lol

Btw a friend said that rebates are applied to ur cell bill, is this true?
    No, you will receive a check in the mail.
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Has anyone received their $100 rebate from Sprint for purchasing the Pre? Also has anyone received their $500 grocery credit card for buying 3 accessories with the Pre purchase???

It has been a month and 10 days but still nothing.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    You can check online to find your rebate status. Haven't heard about the grocery credit card thing so I don't know but your rebate isn't way overdue so just hang in there a while longer.
    I haven't received my rebate yet. You can check online like Brewzer said. I checked and mine still has 10-14 weeks left.
    I'm 83% approved. Says a check should be mailed within 30 days.
    Do you need to send upc from box to get rebate?
    Last I checked mines was only at 58%. I mailed my rebate the Monday after getting my Pre on June 13th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beercity View Post
    Do you need to send upc from box to get rebate?
    No, just the receipt (or a copy, like I did).
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    I bought mine through a corproate rep since our company (actually my ex-company) gets a corproate discount. She tried to tell me it would take 4-5 weeks but I know better. She also said I just had to send in the invoice that came with my unit and if I lost it I was SOL because she had no way of creating a new one. My circumstances are a little different since I am going through my work.
    You can either send the invoice, a packing slip, or the original receipt to get the rebate.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    I never heard anything about a $500 grocery card when buying 3 accessories. WTF is that about?
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post
    Has anyone received their $100 rebate from Sprint for purchasing the Pre? Also has anyone received their $500 grocery credit card for buying 3 accessories with the Pre purchase???

It has been a month and 10 days but still nothing.
    A month and 10 days is less than six weeks. A rebate typically runs by 8 to 13 weeks as explained by Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by yiffzer View Post
    A month and 10 days is less than six weeks. A rebate typically runs by 8 to 13 weeks as explained by Sprint.
    Yeah except Verizon gives the whole "up to 10 weeks" and you often get it within 3-4 weeks. So it really varies by company the length of time you need to wait for a rebate.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post
    Has anyone received their $100 rebate from Sprint for purchasing the Pre?
    I've had mine for about a week now. Bought mine on launch day, sent rebate for in the following Monday. Check dated the 8th. Haven't cashed it yet. Waiting for my wife's rebate because she bought hers about two weeks after I got mine.

And, mine was for $150 for some reason. Don't know why. Hers is for $100 and at 83%.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Pioneer; 07/17/2009 at 07:14 AM.
    Wohoo!! I finally moved past 58% and am now at 83%
    Does anyone know how strict they are about the time limit? My rebate didn't go out until the 12th.
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidicinal View Post
    Does anyone know how strict they are about the time limit? My rebate didn't go out until the 12th.
    As long as your invoice / packing slip / receipt shows the date before it.
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mattaspira View Post
    When I bought the phone on two lines on the account the rep said she will send out the rebates directly from the store and I had to do absolutely nothing. The status has not changed yet and I feel like they never sent them off. I haven't gotten an email or anything! :[
    Yea my rep said the same thing. They wouldn't let me do them they said that they send them in.
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Did anyone else hear about the $500 visa card that can only be used at grocery stores?
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast