Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I bought my Pre on launch day and the Sprint store guy actually filled the entire thing out for me and even put it in an envelope and sealed it. All I had to do was literally drop it in the mail.

Nonetheless, it took me two weeks to get around to doing that.

My status from sprint.com/rebate is:

Offer: $100.00 Check
    Date Received: 06-22-2009
    Status Detail: Your rebate is approved and is in the final stages of processing and should be mailed to you within the next 30 days. Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by bp6088 View Post
    I bought my Pre on launch day and the Sprint store guy actually filled the entire thing out for me and even put it in an envelope and sealed it. All I had to do was literally drop it in the mail.

Status Detail: Your rebate is approved and is in the final stages of processing and should be mailed to you within the next 30 days. Thank you

ditto, i love how it says next 30 days.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I mailed mine almost 3 weeks ago, it was in the system on July 1 and now it's approved and waiting to be sent out.
    It'd be nice to have it by the end of July.
    I got my $25 new users/referral pre-paid debit card, but no rebate check yet.
    Verizon
    not yet
    almost there

Date Received: 06-19-2009
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    Got my rebate check today.

I thought the rebate was for $100. My check is for $150. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post

cash it before the figure it out.

yeah, it should be 100.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    That happened on my Instinct. Rebate was for $75 more than it should have been. Something about renewing your contract...

Lol lucky guy...I still get mine next saturday supposedly
    Bought my phone on 6/28, the store I bought it at somehow filled out the rebate online while I was in the store. Still have not received my check...

Brian
    Quote Originally Posted by TwizteD25 View Post
    83% month to go tops hopefully
    Mine is the same as of today
    Corey

Current Devices: Palm Pre 2, HTC Thunderbolt, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Focus and Apple's iPhone 4
    Quote Originally Posted by bp6088 View Post

Ditto, except they received mine on 6/17. They should start cranking em out now that 30 days is up.
    I filled mine out the day after the launch and mailed it that Monday (June 8th) and it just got approved today.

my diamond was supposed to be $100, and i got $130.. not $125, not $150.. $130..
    Went online today and my rebate showed "declined". I called and they said it was a glitch...she said she was going expedite the check and I should see it within the next 15 days. we shall see. Just in time for rent to be due!
    i just got my rebate today...
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Nice news, hopping mine comes in soon as well, been stuck on 83% and next 30 days for sometime now.
    Mine finally says it was mailed today 07/14/2009. Hopefully it was. Only time will tell.
    Just checked mine on the Sprint website. Rebate is at 83% and approved. It reads that my check is $200.00. I bought two phones of course, but when I put in the the number it reads $200.00 as well. I guess they just combined the rebate for both phones in one check.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast