1.    #1  
    So its not really the now network more of the future network. Is anyone else having issues with the clock being ahead of time, like right now its1023 central and my phone says its 10 33... ive never had a phone not have the exact time , Anyone know why it is doing this. Isn't the time normally auto set from the signal.. Also all day yesterday my calender launcher said 7 and today it says 9 it didnt even register the date yesterday, just skipped over..?..?..?
    Knocking on wood... but mine keeps perfect time. I believe there are several threads that address this. Perhaps a quick search might get you a faster response to your question.
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmorrissy View Post
    So its not really the now network more of the future network. Is anyone else having issues with the clock being ahead of time, like right now its1023 central and my phone says its 10 33... ive never had a phone not have the exact time , Anyone know why it is doing this. Isn't the time normally auto set from the signal.. Also all day yesterday my calender launcher said 7 and today it says 9 it didnt even register the date yesterday, just skipped over..?..?..?

Maybe the phone can detect that you're usually 10 minutes late to your appointment and it's just trying to help you out . . . you know PREdict your needs!!!
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}
  4.    #4  
    lol thats hilarious cause its true for the first time today i was early but once i learn that it goes back to normal so its only one two day tops haha
    Quote Originally Posted by jmorrissy View Post
    Never had that problem but maybe try updating your network settings.

To do this 1) tap on green phone icon on the bottom of your screen 2) then tap on "Sprint" at the top left of screen 3) Select "preferences" 4) Scroll to bottom and select update network settings (maybe want to update prl as well)

Let us know if this helps
    That is really weird. I'm assuming you've already checked out the "Date & Time" app and made sure that "Network time" is On and everything? As an alternative, you could turn it off and then manually adjust the time to be correct.
  7.    #7  
    clicking around i tried just switching to airplane mode and back and it was an insta fix, guess i need to restart my phone more lol
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I tried everything on this thread and switching airplane mode on and off was the only thing that worked for me.
    Yup airplane mode did the trick for me too.
    Mine was a few minutes behind the other day and going to airplane mode and back fixed it for me too. Considering how critical precise timing is to CDMA's operation, this definitely falls under the weird category. My guess is that linux/WebOS only gets the time from the modem when it (re)connects... they should add an occasional cron task for this.
    Yeah, uhh... it's Kevin. (KevinT was already taken.)

PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
    Possibly you downloaded the new "Time Machine" app from the app catalog?

Or maybe it's a homebrew app that not only controls time but also creates portals to distant universes.

Now, let's see an iphone do that!