1.    #1  
    I got the phone since lunch day.I never have had a signal issue always between 3 to 5 bars and 1x maybe 2 times.yesterday morning my phone started jumping between EV to 1x all day. the first think came to my mind was my phone just started to go bad after the 30 trial just like cars ,they start having issues after the warranty run out.When I look my girlfriend BB 8330 it was doing the same thing ,but her BB don't kill the battery like the pre does when looking for signal.I have the seidio 1350 and with regular use I can get up to 16 hours of use with allot of SMS, so i call sprint and they told me that they are having maintenance in the system.I wait to today and is doing the same thing I call sprint again and they said the don't have any issues in my area and try to remove the battery of my phone.I remove the battery put it back on and now everything is normal.He told me the device cant properly reconnect to the tower and need to be reset, so i wonder if the people having signal issues is actually hardware problems and cannot properly connect with the tower tower.

Just want to share.
    Quote Originally Posted by joselito1976 View Post
    I got the phone since lunch day.I never have had a signal issue always between 3 to 5 bars and 1x maybe 2 times.yesterday morning my phone started jumping between EV to 1x all day. the first think came to my mind was my phone just started to go bad after the 30 trial just like cars ,they start having issues after the warranty run out.When I look my girlfriend BB 8330 it was doing the same thing ,but her BB don't kill the battery like the pre does when looking for signal.I have the seidio 1350 and with regular use I can get up to 16 hours of use with allot of SMS, so i call sprint and they told me that they are having maintenance in the system.I wait to today and is doing the same thing I call sprint again and they said the don't have any issues in my area and try to remove the battery of my phone.I remove the battery put it back on and now everything is normal.He told me the device cant properly reconnect to the tower and need to be reset, so i wonder if the people having signal issues is actually hardware problems and cannot properly connect with the tower tower.

Just want to share.
    That only happebs to me at my gf's house...never at my house or anywhere else
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    That happened to me yesterday also. Back and forth between EVDO and 1X and dropped a few calls where I don't normally. I also have the Seidio 1350 battery (I don't think that has anything to do with the signal issue).