Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdale View Post
    That's the results of formal usability testing. It's not targeted at regular users, it's targeted at people who design phones and want to better understand what does and doesn't work, to inform the design process. $2,999 is not necessarily a bad price for that, as you would otherwise have to do the study yourself. Note that it's 54 pages long.

I'm a big fan of usability testing, since the alternative is products that suck. And we all know there are a lot of them.
    Oh, that makes it worth $2,999 then......

Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by jdale View Post
    That's the results of formal usability testing. It's not targeted at regular users, it's targeted at people who design phones and want to better understand what does and doesn't work, to inform the design process. $2,999 is not necessarily a bad price for that, as you would otherwise have to do the study yourself. Note that it's 54 pages long.

I'm a big fan of usability testing, since the alternative is products that suck. And we all know there are a lot of them.
    So its targeted at like 7 people?
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Nice outline, but what is "17.2 Style Continuum Ratings"?
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12