1.    #1  
    Last edited by theChrisLake; 07/09/2009 at 11:00 AM.
    Placed my vote Hurry and get your votes in people!
    You can vote more than once ^-^
    Close lol.. I looked at the stats the pre is winning by almost double. There is a reason behind that: the pre is an amazing device with so much to offer
    Quote Originally Posted by harold42483 View Post
    Close lol.. I looked at the stats the pre is winning by almost double. There is a reason behind that: the pre is an amazing device with so much to offer
    Or fanatical members are voting multiple times, skewing the poll
  5.    #5  
    LOL It was close when it started but it looks like people are voting. And yes, It's a great product!
    Actually I think it's still close, only 2,000 people have voted (when I looked at it).
    That's a VERY small percentage of people with cell phones.
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    As they say in Chicago, "vote early and vote often!"
    LOL...that's funny. I saw this poll posted by Phonedog_Noah on Twitter yesterday. I cast my vote for the Pre but at that time it was getting SMOKED by the iphone 3GS. Funny to see the turnaround in favor for the Pre in less than a day.
    This proves that Pre owners are smarter: they've figured out that you can vote in this poll as many times as you want (even without refreshing the page).
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  10.    #10  
    It's funny because now the iPhone 3Gs and the T-Mobile My Touch are almost neck and neck.
    lol....what kind of poll lets you vote as many times as you want!?
  12.    #12  
    Lol I know. I wonder if the website is even aware of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by harold42483 View Post
    +1

Naturally!!! :-)
  14.    #14  
    Thanks to everyone who has voted!