1.    #1  
    I have to say to me pandora is not radio. It is like playing music from a playlist. I like to listen to real radio (any station that streams over the internet. I am thinking of going back to my centro for this reason.

I listened to pirate stations on my centro with kinoma every night at work with my stereo bluetooth. I paid for classic only to find out that kinoma does not work, and even if it did work It would not have access to bluetooth. boooo

I signed up for moodio streaming service which is supposed to be able stream any station to any phone as long as you input the stream url. Works fine but not on the Pre. Just one blank page ater the other.

I called palm several times they did not even know what I was talking about, kept telling me about pandora. I wanted to scream. The pre does not stream anything except what they want you to stream. booo

Hoping for kinoma or anything that support 3gpp
    To my knowledge, the Pre is only available with the "Simply Everything" plan. That plan includes a fair selection of Sprint radio stations. From memory, it is quite a number of XM radio stations, and about 100 local radio stations. The next-to last paragraph of your post implies that you know this, but in case you didn't, I wanted to be sure you were aware. Sprint Radio is accessed through Sprint TV (figure that one out) on the launcher.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    I have to say to me pandora is not radio. It is like playing music from a playlist. I like to listen to real radio (any station that streams over the internet. I am thinking of going back to my centro for this reason.

I listened to pirate stations on my centro with kinoma every night at work with my stereo bluetooth. I paid for classic only to find out that kinoma does not work, and even if it did work It would not have access to bluetooth. boooo

I signed up for moodio streaming service which is supposed to be able stream any station to any phone as long as you input the stream url. Works fine but not on the Pre. Just one blank page ater the other.

I called palm several times they did not even know what I was talking about, kept telling me about pandora. I wanted to scream. The pre does not stream anything except what they want you to stream. booo

Hoping for kinoma or anything that support 3gpp
    I feel Kinoma is one of the most important apps for the Pre and its a shame that palm didnt include it in Webos like they have in the last few Treos/Centros