Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Anyone find that their calendar event reminder notifications have stopped working since 1.0.4?

I have 4 daily calendar reminders set to go off 5 minutes prior to the start. I used to get a beep and vibrate from my Pre, and the screen would give me "Dismiss" and "Snooze" buttons. That has stopped working entirely.

Palm's Support site talks about tapping the (i) on the right side of the calendar event to check its settings. I don't see the (i), and tapping on the event itself seems to bring up the same info, and I've confirmed that alarms are still set on all of the items.
    Mine are still working. No issues here.
    yes i have the same problem. i do see the i but the info there is all correct
    my meeting alarms (15min before) work just fine. Have you tried resetting?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Resetting has not helped. Guess I'll have to contact Palm directly.
    My meeting reminders go off everytime I edit the meeting. Kinda annoying
    Mine go off 4 or 5 times, even when I dismiss them. Very annoying, but it is better than not going off.
    tapping on the (i) on the right sounds like a task item in the tasks app. fyi when i set a new task that's due today, it will not remind me or show up in the icon status bar at the bottom unless I reboot. Haven't tried one for a due date beyond today.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Well, I ended up removing and resetting the reminder alarms, now they work.
    I've had something of the opposite problem. I had a phone call calendared for 11:00am today, with a reminder set for two hours prior. Got the two-hour reminder. And two more at one hour prior. And a fourth at ~55 minutes prior.

And ALL notifications -- that I've found anyway, whether connected to the specific calendar event or to Google Cal in general -- were turned OFF except for that one two-hours-before reminder.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ackthbbft View Post
    Well, I ended up removing and resetting the reminder alarms, now they work.
    And now my calendar notifications have stopped working again. Grrr... I hope Palm patches this issue with 1.1!!
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Mine are going off, but what's killing me is that they are now alerting me at the end of the meeting (even if I dismissed them earlier).
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    same problem
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Resetting the reminder times did not seem to work this time. This is getting rather annoying.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Seems it is not just Calendar reminders, now. I just received a text message, which normally makes my phone vibrate and play sound, and I only got the vibrate.
    yea i'm having the no reminder issue.... not cool at all.... i forgot to take out my trash this morning when my reminder didn't go off....lol
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    I'm glad I'm not the only having these same problems. Hopefully Palm can fix this soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8addicted View Post
    yea i'm having the no reminder issue.... not cool at all.... i forgot to take out my trash this morning when my reminder didn't go off....lol
    Funny you should mention that. My "take out the trash" reminder that was transferred from my Treo, doesn't pop up a notification on the Pre. I checked and doublechecked...even triple checked the settings. It should be going off. I'm about to remove it and reenter it.
    Same crappy problem for me...thank god I remembered it was the first and had to pay rent. I might not remember next month though, needs to be fixed soon!
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Same prob here. I just noticed this AM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast