Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    and i think the key, is to not get aggrovated with the navigation and what not b/c once you learn the lil quircks, it makes the phone that much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Polen View Post
    and everthing just worked
    Amazing isn't it? I haven't experienced one software issue. How unlikely is that in a rev 1? Indeed ... it just works!
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    OMG! At work we have wireless with wpa authentication. I turned on Wifi and it found our hot spot, I entered my username and password and it just worked. No configuration of trying this and that. IT JUST WORKED!!!
    -Polen
    History: StarTAC(Sprint) -> Sony Ericson(AT&T) -> Samsung SPH-i500 Palm(Sprint) -> Mogul(Sprint) -> Touch(Sprint) -> Pre(Sprint)
    wow 160 on verizon with the curve you should have made the switch a while ago lol damnn

cons would be lack of apps thus far but as you may or may not know reports of games and docs to go have been coming out so be patient..

have had mine since launch date btw
    Quote Originally Posted by Polen View Post
    OMG! At work we have wireless with wpa authentication. I turned on Wifi and it found our hot spot, I entered my username and password and it just worked. No configuration of trying this and that. IT JUST WORKED!!!
    I thought that was all you had to do anyways?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12