1.    #1  
    I dropped my Pre and, although the Pre is still working properly, the case is slightly cracked. Does anyone have advice on the best way to repair the crack so it doesn't spread?
    Quote Originally Posted by juezruth View Post
    I dropped my Pre and, although the Pre is still working properly, the case is slightly cracked. Does anyone have advice on the best way to repair the crack so it doesn't spread?
    Duct tape :P

I'd find a plastic epoxy.
    I take it you don't have insurance?
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

even if u get the insurance ur gonna get a 100 dollar deductible so if i were u...just use it till the pre dies
    Well, if by case you're referring to the battery cover on the back, you could just buy a Touchstone back for $20 from Sprint. It'll be matte instead of shiny, but that'd fix your problem.
    Superglue, being a thin liquid, would run into the crack, if you could apply it in a non-obvious place.
    Quote Originally Posted by juezruth View Post
    Perhaps if you posted a picture, maybe people could give you more specific advice or possible cautions regarding your upcoming repair.

EDIT: Let me add that you should look at the first post in this thread:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...lable-now.html
    for an upcoming case that might nicely cover up and contain the damage.
    Last edited by sudoer; 07/07/2009 at 09:14 PM.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!