Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    yikes, she creeps me out
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    My GOD couldn't they just not spend any more money on this advertising agency. I think they must all be tripping on LSD!

See the link in my signature! Modify this for a fraction of the cost and you have a success.

Just a few mods such as fade in the PRE at the end change the number of apps and modify the software titles to match the current situations (most situations still apply)

BAM ! you have a great advert for a very little money
    The Palm Pre advert that should have been http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYAHsz8BxDk

Madam - I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception. Groucho Marx
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    queue the obvious jokes about juggling balls
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Queue the joke about the joke ad. Surely this can't be considered money well spent by Palm!?

I have been in a few companies where the artsy fartsy type (corporate communications) are a law unto themselves and noone think they are important enough to keep in check. However when head counts need to be cut they are some of the first to go. If they where any good at their jobs then maybe times wouldn't be SO hard!!!
    The Palm Pre advert that should have been http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYAHsz8BxDk

Madam - I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception. Groucho Marx
    Palm needs to cut the price and give us back the money they paid these people and then they need to give Sprint more cash to run the Sprint ads. What a joke.
    One thing I wish Sprint would have done when they were giving out their statistics in the ad is actually say how many people were using the Pre instead of just saying "thousands".
    During an SNL rerun last night, I noticed a couple of Sprint Now Network ads, including one that . This ad is probably more like what the people in this this thread want to see.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456