Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmOD View Post
    I attached a couple screen shots of my Plan Details and Usage Details. For those who have had Pick 5 added to your account for awhile, do your account pages look similar to mine? Is "Mobile-2-Home" the same as Pick 5?

Yes, you have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by wprater View Post
    My pick5 was immediate. Log into your account and check, they will be listed.
    Making changes to pick 5 isn't immediate what i was told. That is, if you change your mind and want to change the numbers on it.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by jimlynch11 View Post
    The two times I've called retentions about an Airave, they've said they can't do anything for me because I'm a new customer that hasn't paid a bill (it's not due for a few more days) and they can't give free things to people within the 30 day window.

For those of you who have gotten an Airave or Pick5 (or both), had you already paid your first bill even though you were within the 30 day window?
    They had to charge me $100, which they will credit me after my first real bill.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesm View Post
    They had to charge me $100, which they will credit me after my first real bill.
    i called today , they offered me the airwave and i asked for them to waive the mothly fee and the $100 for the equipement, i chose to pay the $100 for the equiment and have them waive the monthly fee, then the rep came back and told me the airwave was on back order and it would take 10 days for delivery and because of that inconvenience they would waive the equipment fee of $100,so i got it for free, i had a legit reason to cancel i live onto of of a mountain and barely get 1 bar at home. well now im happy and staying with the phoen i have been a sprint customer for 10 years so its about time they threw me a bone.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimlynch11 View Post
    The two times I've called retentions about an Airave, they've said they can't do anything for me because I'm a new customer that hasn't paid a bill (it's not due for a few more days) and they can't give free things to people within the 30 day window.

For those of you who have gotten an Airave or Pick5 (or both), had you already paid your first bill even though you were within the 30 day window?
    they told me the same thing, but gave me an option to purchase it on my own in-store and get credited at the end of the bill cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by areyes163 View Post
    The pick 5 does go into effect immediately. I'm still within my 30 day period and as soon as I got off the phone with retentions it was listed under additional services online. It read pick 5 unlimited. Retentions rep said I would be able to use my pick 5 immediately. To add or change numbers they said I would have to call CS or retentions.
    The Pick3 or Pick5 is immediate, however any calls to your 3 or 5 numbers before the time of activating them are charged as normal even mid-billing cycle. They are not retroactive withing the same billing period.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by willpooted View Post
    Yup, only retentions can add that.
    Gonna give them a call now... Wish me luck.
    I called in reference to additional charges of $18.00 activation fees

I got those fees waved.
    + 150 Additional Minutes on my Plan
    + My wife was given unlimited Text ( she has the talk only Plan 450 min.)

We would have liked to had the option of pick 3 or pick 5 I will remember that when we negotiate her service she is no longer under contract.
    When you get pick 5 sign up for a skype account and do the free calls to us and canada for 3/month or even cheaper if you pay upfront for the year... then you get a on the go number.... so you add on the go to one of your choices. (i dont see why it wouldnt work as mobile2home either) now you call your skype on the go and then type in the number you want to call from there and have skype relay you... unlimited out giong calling
    Airave.

Love it.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Suprisingly enough, i've been at odds with sprint millions of times (each time honestly planing to switch to ATT and get an iPhone)..but have never been offered anything you guys have mentioned!
    I'd love a free femtocell..signal in my apartment is fairly spotty..
    the most surprising part to me is what I have been offered instead of the above items..
    From my mogul, I was given a Touch Pro (through asurion)
    After 3 touch pros I was given a Treo Pro (through tech support)
    I stopped using my Treo for a while and went back to my Touch Pro, which after having issues was replaced. (tech support)
    After issues with the last Touch Pro replacement I was sent another Treo Pro for some reason (I never requested one, it was odd )
    After calling in regards to the Treo Pro that was sent to me, the conversation ended with me getting a free Pre. The person I spoke to had me go to the store to pick it up, and then refunded the charges on my account immediately after.
    I'd also like to note that after I got the Treo Pro, I no longer had insurance my account..so the last few replacements were issued w/out insurance.
    Am I crazy?

oh yea, I was also given an additional 20% monthly discount (on top of my work discount) after I got the first Treo Pro from them.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    We just resigned with Sprint and for the first time in our last four contracts I went through the store and not retentions.

In the past we've got on SERO via Retentions, in addition to getting unlimited text added to both our accounts.

We considered leaving Sprint because although we had a killer grandfathered plan, if we wanted new phones we were going to be forced to change plans - unless we stuck with a Windows Mobile phone and that wasn't happening.

I kept popping into the Sprint store downstairs from my office and one day talked to a rep about our situation - I'm willing to pay for the additional services but hardly want to double my bill just so I can have a newer, decent phone.

They offered us a 20% discount which was a decent deal all things considered I thought. We had billing issues (when Sprint dropped unlimited text on one line for no reason) and each time I spoke with Executive Services, Retentions or just *2, they wouldn't do anything.

Still need to get the $36 'updgrade' fee waived and will do that later in the week when our bill switches over.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12