webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  Palm Pre and Pre Plus > Top 5 Lumosity Speed Brain Scores?
Top 5 Lumosity Speed Brain Scores?

Old 07/07/2009, 03:52 PM   #21 (permalink)

I remember having constant battles with my gf and bubble breaker on my moto Q, some how she always kicked my a$$. I'll post my screen grab when I get home.

insert crapy old phone here (x3)->Sanyo 4920 -> Sanyo 8200 -> Moto Q -> Palm Pre
jayhay312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/07/2009, 03:54 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by areinus View Post
Orange key + shift + p

That takes the screenshot. Then go to your photos and you should see it under "screencaptures".

No way. Now you have to post the screenshot.
Ok I took the screenshot and its in my photos...now how do I post it lol, sorry I am not the most technological advanced person lol
Knight_Lauderdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/07/2009, 03:58 PM   #23 (permalink)

Mine are:
1. 8540
2. 8540
3. 8540
4. 8540
5. 8390

I've been stuck at these high scores for a while now.

Edited to add screen shot:

(All the scores are mine. I just use different pet names to keep track.)

Last edited by tempete; 07/07/2009 at 04:29 PM.
tempete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/07/2009, 04:05 PM   #24 (permalink)

screenshots (orange button+Sym+'P'), then photos->screencaptures->upload/share via email etc..
game has a few issues, the hiccups actually seem to slow down the clock too. The bigger issue is that the "enter you name button" is in the same location as the "match/no match" buttons and if you you are chugging along you usually end up pressing the button at the end without entering your name and then swearing loudly in the bathroom stall.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7640.jpg (39.0 KB, 28 views) Email Attachment
File Type: jpg top_score.jpg (32.9 KB, 62 views) Email Attachment
thegreenmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: caj27
Old 07/07/2009, 05:45 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenmenace View Post
The bigger issue is that the "enter you name button" is in the same location as the "match/no match" buttons
This was a problem but it was fixed with the most recent update. Now when the clock runs out it says "Loading score..." for a couple of seconds (at least on mine) to give you time to stop tapping the screen. Check the app catalog to make sure you have that update.

However, the lagging still frequently occurs...
areinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/07/2009, 10:23 PM   #26 (permalink)

TMI = use it only in the room with all the plumbing.

Not very good in that environment.
realistdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/2009, 09:15 AM   #27 (permalink)

it stutters on me a lot and it throws me off. Anyone else expierience this?
chuccck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/2009, 10:20 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenmenace View Post
screenshots (orange button+Sym+'P'), then photos->screencaptures->upload/share via email etc..
game has a few issues, the hiccups actually seem to slow down the clock too. The bigger issue is that the "enter you name button" is in the same location as the "match/no match" buttons and if you you are chugging along you usually end up pressing the button at the end without entering your name and then swearing loudly in the bathroom stall.
When I try to post an image it asks for the URL of the picture.

It appears there is a disconnect between your instructions and the forum interface. How do I get from 'share via email' to 'URL' ? Should I email it to forums@precentral.com?
caj27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/2009, 10:30 AM   #29 (permalink)

What is the algorithm for calculating scores? It seems like getting several in a row correct compounds scoring, and inputting more quickly seems to help your score. But there seems to be a limit to how much compounding can benefit you; my highest scoring round was not my most accurate round.
Old 07/08/2009, 10:30 AM   #30 (permalink)

horrible game
Stihl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/2009, 10:59 AM   #31 (permalink)

My Girlfriend kills me in this game...

1. 9590
2. 9590
3. 9440
4. 8990
5. 8990

all those highscores were her. i do pretty well at the game but against her i can't even crack the top 10
emceesquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/2009, 11:03 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by caj27 View Post
When I try to post an image it asks for the URL of the picture.

It appears there is a disconnect between your instructions and the forum interface. How do I get from 'share via email' to 'URL' ? Should I email it to forums@precentral.com?

I still cant figure out how to post my screen shot?!?!?!?! Do I have to be on my pre while posting this message? I emailed my screen shot to myself now what?
Old 07/08/2009, 11:32 AM   #33 (permalink)

As promised (And yes my reception is that bad in my office.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg speed-brain_2009-08-07_121411.jpg (32.8 KB, 56 views) Email Attachment

insert crapy old phone here (x3)->Sanyo 4920 -> Sanyo 8200 -> Moto Q -> Palm Pre
Old 07/08/2009, 11:41 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhay312 View Post
As promised (And yes my reception is that bad in my office.)

Jay how do I post my screenshot pls help thank you
Old 07/08/2009, 11:57 AM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_Lauderdale View Post
Jay how do I post my screenshot pls help thank you
I e-mailed the picture from my phone to myself, only because I did not bring the data cable with me to work.

Next I posted a message, but instead of posting a quick reply, I clicked on "Go advanced."

Scroll down to Additional Options underneath the box for your message and click on manage attachments. From there I inserted the picture.

As an aside you could do all of this from your Pre and save the step about e-mailing the picture to yourself. However, I have not been able to log on to precentral from my phone for almost a week now. I keep getting an error message (yes I have cleared my cache and restarted the phone).

Old 07/08/2009, 12:01 PM   #36 (permalink)

THANKS JAY!!....Ok I think I got it...here is the proof
Attached Images
File Type: jpg speed-brain_2009-07-07_165319.jpg (33.1 KB, 60 views) Email Attachment
Old 07/08/2009, 02:07 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by caj27 View Post
What is the algorithm for calculating scores? It seems like getting several in a row correct compounds scoring, and inputting more quickly seems to help your score. But there seems to be a limit to how much compounding can benefit you; my highest scoring round was not my most accurate round.
From what I've figured out it seems that if you guess correctly (either "match" or "no match") you get 10 points each time. Five correct guesses within a certain time period jumps up to 30 points for each correct guess. Another five correct taps and you're up to 80 points pet correct answer. Another five and you've reached 150 points per correct guess, the most points possible I believe.

The bonus will drop back to zero if you take too long to answer (I'm not sure exactly how long but I think 5 or 10 seconds per set of 5 correct answers). Also, if a certain amount of your guesses are wrong you will lose your bonus as well.

Anyone else want to correct me/elaborate on this?
areinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/2009, 03:03 PM   #38 (permalink)

i got 9590
deanorbase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/13/2009, 08:34 PM   #39 (permalink)

check it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg speed-brain_2009-13-07_173613.jpg (30.0 KB, 32 views) Email Attachment
Old 07/15/2009, 09:53 PM   #40 (permalink)

10190 is the highest on mine, and thats from my gf. lol

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
intro is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0