1.    #1  
    I always click save username but my pre never does. Do you guys have to keep inputting username each time again from Pre?
    Mine is saved, logging in at http://m.forums.precentral.net
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    I think it has to do with how frequently you visit the site. A few sites I go to every day (including PreCentral) and it keeps me logged in. But if I miss a day then I have to log in so there must be some sort of timer for it.

Facebook and MLB Premium are the ones that annoy me the most because my email/password combo is too long and there really should be standalone apps for these.
    Ive only logged in once from my Pre June 6th I think ; ) ..are you clearing your cookies/cache? that will cause you to need to sign in again.
    Mine saves
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by leftyman View Post
    Ive only logged in once from my Pre June 6th I think ; ) ..are you clearing your cookies/cache? that will cause you to need to sign in again.
    Nope never cleared anything, its annoying to have to keep inputting it
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    mine saves.
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    Nope never cleared anything, its annoying to have to keep inputting it
    logging in on the main website page or forum page?

try the forum page.
  9.    #9  
    Yeah Forum
    Do you have "Accept Cookies" disabled in Web Preferences?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Mine saves and I dont use the mobile version.
    Mine saves but every once in a while I need to log back in. Same thing with a couple of other sites. I haven't figured out what causes this because it's with sites I visit daily and doesn't coincide with clearing cookies.
    It is saved, but if you clear your cookies you will have to login again.