Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Complain all you want, but I think there is a higher percentage of folks that have "traded-in" their spouces than their Pre. And swapping out a phone for a newer model is both EASIER, cheaper, and involves far fewer lawyers.
    Go Sprint!
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    hilarious... great thread!
    What? Offensive
    BBBaaawwwhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaa I for one am on both my 1st wife (17years) and my 1st PRE but I have both a great tolerance for Pain and the ability to put up with subpar performance from time to time .
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Nice
    -Polen
    History: StarTAC(Sprint) -> Sony Ericson(AT&T) -> Samsung SPH-i500 Palm(Sprint) -> Mogul(Sprint) -> Touch(Sprint) -> Pre(Sprint)
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Can I get TEP for my wife?
    -Polen
    History: StarTAC(Sprint) -> Sony Ericson(AT&T) -> Samsung SPH-i500 Palm(Sprint) -> Mogul(Sprint) -> Touch(Sprint) -> Pre(Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNoPrince View Post
    BBBaaawwwhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaa I for one am on both my 1st wife (17years) and my 1st PRE but I have both a great tolerance for Pain and the ability to put up with subpar performance from time to time .
    lol
    samehere
    Global Posts
    628 Global Posts
    Classic!
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tm4000m View Post
    Complain all you want, but I think there is a higher percentage of folks that have "traded-in" their spouces than their Pre. And swapping out a phone for a newer model is both EASIER, cheaper, and involves far fewer lawyers.
    Go Sprint!
    Pre #1 One red pixel, otherwise phenomenal.

Wife #1 Oreo effect. Ate too freakin many of them.
    Wife #2 Slider problem. She'd just go off when you opened or closed
    it.
    Wife #3 Outstanding. No more of this Gen 1 stuff more me. She's
    more like Gen X. No probs with "touch", has more "apps" than
    I can count (or use). Slider is spaced perfectly.

bj
    Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    First Pre, fourth wife.

Wife #1: HS sweetheart that turned out to be not so sweet.
    Wife #2: I deployed to the first Gulf War and she quit her job and sold both my cars, my motorcycle, and all my investments as her "income."
    Wife #3: The spell wore off and the witch came out from behind the mask after 10 years. I have seen the face of Evil.
    Wife #4: The "Real Deal." This one is a keeper. 7 years later and I still feel like a teenager around her.

This thread = WIN. Teh funneh.
  11. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    lol havent been married yet
    but im on my 7th pre
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    and this belongs in the pre forum why? where are the mods....
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I'm going to write a God a strongly worded letter about these defective wives.
    Both my girlfriend and i both have our launch day pre's and absolutley no problems to date. everything runs great. battery life could be better on hers but i feel that can be fixed with an update. im really happy with my pre. i could never go back to anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by caj27 View Post
    I'm going to write a God a strongly worded letter about these defective wives.
    LOL...

Me = 1st Pre, 2nd soon-to-be wife.
    1st wife = 5 years of bliss and 1 year of satan
    Needless to say, I'm glad I upgraded
    Well, I've had my first wife for about a month and my first Pre for a little less. So it is almost a tie.
    lol i love precentral
    This thread is a classic.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    1st Pre and working great.

1st wife is now with another carrier. I'm out of contract. I love the new model like crazy, slim and sexy and fully loaded with features, but I'm not ready to commit just yet.