Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by kabamm View Post
    Good news. Walmart is a hazard to civilization. Go to a Sprint or independent store.
    You Marxists crack me up!
    The Sprint stores here (central coast, CA) all have stock. One corporate store said they had plenty, but they were in the back where I couldn't see them and they wouldn't say how many, so I don't know how many they had. At a non-corporate store, the phones were in a cabinet behind the counter, and when they opened the cabinet, they had at least 12-15 of those pretty yellow boxes sitting there that I could see, so I know they have at least that many. This non-corporate store is one of several owned by the same third party, so I imagine they do quite a bit of sales and get good amounts of stock if it comes down to previous sales to determine which stores get stock.

So check out the central coast of CA if nearby and looking for a pre.
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    The Pre is selling quite well. Sprint stores are still largely sold out. Telesales will stop selling the Pre (for now) but stores will continue to sell them.
    Please provide a link citing sales figures.

Logically, it doesn't make sense if they are closing down a sales channel that they are selling briskly. So, I am intersted in the data.
    "We must not contradict, but instruct him that contradicts us; for a madman is not cured by another running mad also." - Dr. An Wang
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    I read on somewhere that palm has doubled their daily or was it weekly? order to 30K or something from foxxconn....I mean even at 30K/day that's probally 1 phone per authorised sales channel a day...30K is still not alot...
    Please link up the article you indicate here.

Thanks.
    "We must not contradict, but instruct him that contradicts us; for a madman is not cured by another running mad also." - Dr. An Wang
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123