1.    #1  
    If someone will help, I'd appreciate it
    You can connect to your PC with the USB cable and copy them off the Pre that way.

Or, if it is just a few, you can do what I do usually and email them from your pre to yourself. Usually faster and easier than setting up the USB connection.
  3.    #3  
    yeah I know, it is connected, I cant find where the pics are
    When you take an picture with your pre, you will find the photo In the dcm folder. I thought they would have been saved in the photo folder just like the pre, most digital cameras create a folder called digital compact media.
    you have to use itunes it is exactly the same as if you were putting photos on your ipod
    Quote Originally Posted by Gids345 View Post
    you have to use itunes it is exactly the same as if you were putting photos on your ipod
    No you do not. Nothing on this phone requires iTunes.

Just plug it into your computer and navigate to the DCIM folder like you would on a digital camera memory card.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Some expert advice here.

Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    No you do not. Nothing on this phone requires iTunes.

Just plug it into your computer and navigate to the DCIM folder like you would on a digital camera memory card.
    Neodorian is right on Additionally, I'm pretty sure you can't even sync photos with the Pre via iTunes if you wanted to...just videos and music.
    Loving the Pre...
    Follow me on Twitter
    iTunes sucks! Just learn about folders and files, learn to use file explorer and grab the image files from the photos folder.
    Freaking Apple has brainwashed our youth.
    MMMM, but I love my some Fuji apples!!!
    Another option that some folks are overlooking - The Pre lives in the cloud folks!!

After you take a picture, open the Photos app, select the picture, then the drop down menu, and select Upload. If you've got a Facebook or Photobucket account, you set them up, and upload to them.
    Another option is to email the photos from your Pre to yourself and then download them on to your PC.

You would need to individually select the photos though.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leftyman View Post
    Freaking Apple has brainwashed our youth.
    but their commercials are just so hip and trendy...