1.    #1  
    I understand that this forum is designed to help Pre users help other Pre users. And I understand that reporting bugs and hardware issues certainly fit this model, however I simply do not understand the ridiculous amount of whining and complaining within these threads that offer absolutely no insight or help whatsoever. To that end, I bring you a positive story about this forum...

Several weeks ago, I read Haydur's thread about Sprint's $25 referral program (now a sticky) and sent him a PM to get my phone number added to the list. Soon after, I received three approved referrals and last week I got a $75 prepaid VISA card.

Earlier today, I read Matt3925's thread about a Touchstone 2-pack on bestbuy.com for the price of one (http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...tone-kits.html). I followed the thread, placed the order online, went to my nearest Best Buy store for pick up, had an incredibly pleasent experience with customer service, walked away with two touchstones and a Belkin AC wall plug to four AC plugs and four USB ports for a total of $70, and then paid for my purchase with the VISA gift card from my Sprint referrals.

Now THAT is Pre users helping other Pre users. I have a launch day Pre, no issues, and absolutely love it. When Palm gets around to fixing the expected 1.0 version software issues, this device is really going to take off.
    Great post. It's nice to see some positive feedback like this. I agree that there are some really nice helpful folks on this forum that help balance out the trolls.
    Yeh but my iphone can do this.....

NOT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    Yeh but my iphone can do this.....

NOT!
    There's an app for that...
    Quote Originally Posted by silky View Post
    There's an app for that...
    There used to be one, but its nestled somewhere inside all those fart apps...

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    I don't get this referal thing, seems like bunch of people lying about referring people. If that's the case I feel for sprint that has to pay all you liars. Forum owners should not allow these things let alone make it a sticky.

If that's not the case I appoligize, but I'm sure that's the case.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Preman View Post
    I don't get this referal thing, seems like bunch of people lying about referring people. If that's the case I feel for sprint that has to pay all you liars. Forum owners should not allow these things let alone make it a sticky.

Thank you for your quality insight into this matter...
    haha you forgot Queef apps....what do you think apple would shut that app down?
    Quote Originally Posted by sirataxero View Post
    there used to be one, but its nestled somewhere inside all those fart apps...

rotfl!
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mfive View Post
    Thank you for your quality insight into this matter...
    Thank you for thanking me
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    This is definitely a refreshing post. I don't own my Pre yet but I do have a vehicle charger and Phantom Skinz in anticipation of my order which will be made this week. I tried the BB thing to but the manager at the store just told me to return, which I did. I have a total of less than $25 in the vehicle charger and the two sets of Phantom Skinz thanks to this forum while most people can't even get a car charger for that much.
    I don't get this referal thing, seems like bunch of people lying about referring people.
    Oh, but don't forget to use that referral money to try and scam Best Buy because of a website typo.
    I'm piecing together my Monoprice order quickly because so many people posted links to items there and I got my $25 Visa card by using a friend's number. (Bastage didn't even thank me for hooking him up with it!)
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    God yes, PreFix! "I second that e-motion." I'm quickly coming to the conclusion that many of perhaps a younger generation is too much of the mind "I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now." Probably the result of being born at a time that once fully cognizant of and utilizing new technology, it was evolving at a rapid pace that change and improvements seemed effortless, plus they had parent's mortgaging themselves up the wazoo to pay for stuff.

Coming from both a business perspective and as an investor, I completely understand Palm's road map for the development process, release date and timing. In my mind "It all makes perfect sense, expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings and pence."

Coming from the consumer perspective of an older generation (based on age poll I've seen here, I'm probably more of a minority), I'm stunned by the desire for every little personal whim not being satisfied expressed as some sort of massive failure by Palm. "I can't get no...satisfaction."

Anyway, tonight seems to have brought in a breath of fresh air. I was pleasantly surprised by the number of posts tonight that had something interesting to say about the Pre. "Tell me something good. Tell me that you like it...yea-a-a-h."
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    I see what you did there.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Oh, did ya now? Didn't plan it. Just kinda happened.

And, dude! Your avatar soooo doesn't match your nic.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Glad I could help. Now about this list...
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SharonW View Post
    Oh, did ya now? Didn't plan it. Just kinda happened.

And, dude! Your avatar soooo doesn't match your nic.
    Yeah, the nic was a bad choice made during a rare bout of unoriginality.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Yeah, the nic was a bad choice made during a rare bout of unoriginality.
    You think YOU'RE unoriginal?!?! I just totally gave up the originality ship and used my real name. On other forums I use the far more interesting NovaeMeme.

See now? Ain't that freakin' intriguing?

@Preman
    Well, you are WRONG!
    Check the link below to Sprint's site for referrals to know more about it, no lies, and no scams since the new Sub calls from the new phone.-
    Sprint Referral Rewards Program

Quote Originally Posted by quahtrader View Post
    Oh, but don't forget to use that referral money to try and scam Best Buy because of a website typo.
    @quahtrader
    Based on what I read on all your posts at "2 for 1 touchstone kits" and than your post in this thread, I only have one question for you:
    Troll Much???
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif