1.    #1  
    Yesterday I had my one week anniversary with my pre. Here are my thoughts...

I love it! The browser is the best i have ever seen on a phone and the messaging is so simple! Web OS is truly revalutionary...
    The camera is great also but i am missing video.

Now the bad things.... BATTERY!! I have done everything that is recommended but i still cant get through a day. Another bad thing is that i have a minor oreo effect..its not enough to replace my pre but i still notice it.

Overall this phone is great and there are way more positives then negatives.
    Maybe you should get the extended life battery from Seidio or a second battery to carry around with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Maybe you should get the extended life battery from Seidio or a second battery to carry around with you.
    We shouldn't have to get a second battery to use our phone!!!!
    Er, sorry. Was just possessed by the spirit of trolls present.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I've had my pre for 10 days now and I am finding that the battery life seems to be improving. I don't know if there is a break-in period or what with the battery, but I am definitely seeing longer battery life than I was in the first week with my phone.
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett