Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    Don't know if this has been discussed yet. John at a local Sprint store showed me how to take a screen capture picture from your Pre screen.

    Need to simultaneously press the Orange key and Up arrow key, while at same time pressing the letter "P" key. This will take a picture of whatever is showing on your screen at that moment, and you can find the same screen capture picture in your Photos application.

    Note: You will need two left hand fingers to simultaneously press the Orange key, plus the up arrow key next to the orange key, while also pressing the "P" key with one of your right hand fingers. Takes some practice, but you'll get it.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
  2. mattickus's Avatar
    Posts
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    #2  
    there is a search function at the top of the page, it's super cool
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung View Post
    Don't know if this has been discussed yet. John at a local Sprint store showed me how to take a screen capture picture from your Pre screen.
    You mean like this? Let me try it...



    Yep, that works!
    Last edited by quahtrader; 07/06/2009 at 01:15 PM.
  4. #4  
    Nice, been waiting for that too.
  5. jpasint's Avatar
    Posts
    146 Posts
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattickus View Post
    there is a search function at the top of the page, it's super cool
    You cannot rightfully suggest someone use the search feature when they are OFFERING help, only when they are ASKING for help!!!!

    Joe
  6. #6  
    Just having a little fun, no insult intended.
  7. #7  
    This is a great trick and is documented in the Pre Tips and Tricks:
    ► Screenshot - Press at the same time Orange Key - ↑ Shift - P.

    Screenshots are stored under "screencaptures".

    See the Tips and Tricks for 224 others...

    - Craig
  8. #8  
    I'm so glad Palm finally implemented this!
  9. kitster's Avatar
    Posts
    37 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    #9  
    I have done several searches and cannot figure out how to PASTE said screenshot onto a post on this forum! What am I missing?

    thx,
    Kitster
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by kitster View Post
    I have done several searches and cannot figure out how to PASTE said screenshot onto a post on this forum! What am I missing?

    thx,
    Kitster
    Hi,

    The copied picture isn't saved on a "clipboard", but is rather stored as a photo in "screen captures". As a result, you can post the pic as you would any other photo, but you can't simply paste it.
  11. NeoteriX's Avatar
    Posts
    62 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by kitster View Post
    I have done several searches and cannot figure out how to PASTE said screenshot onto a post on this forum! What am I missing?

    thx,
    Kitster
    You need to upload the photo or copy it to your hard drive (either via USB Drive connection or you can email yourself the pic). Then when posting, look for the "manage attachments" button below the text field (Additional Options). Click on it, and choose the URL or Hard Drive location of the photo.
  12. Lito305's Avatar
    Posts
    210 Posts
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung View Post
    Don't know if this has been discussed yet. John at a local Sprint store showed me how to take a screen capture picture from your Pre screen.

    Need to simultaneously press the Orange key and Up arrow key, while at same time pressing the letter "P" key. This will take a picture of whatever is showing on your screen at that moment, and you can find the same screen capture picture in your Photos application.

    Note: You will need two left hand fingers to simultaneously press the Orange key, plus the up arrow key next to the orange key, while also pressing the "P" key with one of your right hand fingers. Takes some practice, but you'll get it.

    I found that out the same day I bought my pre online somewhere !!! don't you people search the web???????

    and there is a whole thread about this already dude!! I am sick of seeing threads about the same crap just worded in a different way!!

    thats why its so hard to search for content in this forum!! moderators please take action on this matter....
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lito305 View Post
    I found that out the same day I bought my pre online somewhere !!! don't you people search the web???????

    and there is a whole thread about this already dude!! I am sick of seeing threads about the same crap just worded in a different way!!

    thats why its so hard to search for content in this forum!! moderators please take action on this matter....
    http://tinyurl.com/n34p37
    Jordan Mack
    webOS Chat
  14. Lito305's Avatar
    Posts
    210 Posts
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmack549 View Post
    that was corny! did you think of that all on your own??

Posting Permissions