1.    #1  
    I purchased the pre on release date and want to return it but I still have not received my replacement from Asurion yet.
    Just FYI, you might be out of luck even if you get your Pre replacement in time. Some threads on here had people claiming that Sprint won't accept the insurance replacement as the 30 day money back is only on the originally sold Pre.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by KallDrexx View Post
    Just FYI, you might be out of luck even if you get your Pre replacement in time. Some threads on here had people claiming that Sprint won't accept the insurance replacement as the 30 day money back is only on the originally sold Pre.
    You are exactly right, the sprint store I purchased mine from just opened and I called to find out what options I had and they are not alllowing phones that are coming from Asurion to be returned.
    its not that that store is not allowing it to be replaced. It is a policy of most major carriers. In order to return the device you must return the original phone in like new condition with all accessories and the box...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    What was the issue on the original phone? Accidental damage? If it wasn't your fault I hope you didn't pay a deductible.
  6. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    if you got it replaced by assurion they're not going to take it back, its store policy as i work for sprint
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieck View Post
    What was the issue on the original phone? Accidental damage? If it wasn't your fault I hope you didn't pay a deductible.
    It was definitely damaged, I dropped it. Would no longer turn on, etc.
    So sell it on ebay, and you'll have a pretty penny to buy a new phone.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.