1.    #1  
    I just found out that the button on the headset that is used to pause, unpause, and skip songs does not work completely when the phone is locked (at least through the default music player, don't know about pandora).

When my pre is locked and I press the headset button, the music correctly pauses. However, pressing the button again does not seem to start playing the music again. Pressing the button multiple times will cause it to play the next song.

When the pre is not locked, the music correctly starts playing again when you hit the button once. Has anyone else noticed this? This kind of defeats the purpose of the button for me.
    If you pause it, you can hit it again within a few seconds, believe 3-5 seconds, and it should play. Any thing after that, double click to let the music play.
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Holy crap there's a button on the headset!

-Late to the party
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    If you pause it, you can hit it again within a few seconds, believe 3-5 seconds, and it should play. Any thing after that, double click to let the music play.
    Actually now if I hit it twice within 3-5 seconds it starts playing the next song, yet suddenly (even when locked) if I hit it again after about 10 seconds it's playing again. Dunno what's going on.

Holy crap there's a button on the headset!
    Haha yea I didn't realize there was one until I kept reading people talking about a button on the headset over and over again, and I went to look for it. You aren't alone