1.    #1  
    ok..yesterday I tried to call my wife and she missed my call I swiped the phone app to dismiss the call but the I missed the swipe and I had to do it again.
    Anyways a few minutes later my wife called and sounded urgent and asked me what was the matter..
    I said nothing thats why I didnt leave a message, and she asked me why I had texted her this message "PLEASE CALL ME" which I obviously didnt do..

I looked on my phone and there is no text like that from me to her but I looked the text on her phone and the recorded time is the same time as my call to her in her missed call log.

Ive never seen anything like this before and was wondering if it is a new feature for the Pre or simply some carried or generic phone feature Ive never used before?

I tried to replicate it a couple of times but so far I cant get it to do it again..

anyone have any idea?
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Very odd. I know Sprint has a "PLEASE CALL" auto text feature via Voicemail. When you call a sprint customer and it goes to voicemail, you hit 2, and then 1, and it'll send an autotext to them in all caps that says "PLEASE CALL".
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    Very odd. I know Sprint has a "PLEASE CALL" auto text feature via Voicemail. When you call a sprint customer and it goes to voicemail, you hit 2, and then 1, and it'll send an autotext to them in all caps that says "PLEASE CALL".
    I guess this is probably what happened..I know I missed the first swipe so its possible with the dialer still on the screen that 2 than 1 might have been pressed
    thanks for the info.