Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I don't know about you guys, but this phone has grown on me like I can't believe. At first I wasn't too happy with it. I thought it was slow and confusing. After a few weeks with it, I couldn't imagine using anything else. It has become so easy to use. I can be on this thing all day if I didn't have to work. Yeah, there are some really minor issues, but this thing is a mini computer after all and that's to be expected.
    So after all of these posts that I keep reading saying all of these issues people are having, how about this, "What DO you like about your Pre?" instead of what, "What don't you like?"

Dag nabbit. Pea soup.
    I am getting mine today. Can't wait
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I for one love the fact that my browser doesn't crash and close like the other i you know what. And my phone simply works!! Get great signal @ work unlike att. And the fact that I can use pandora and my music player @ the same time is cool. I can have pandora playing pause the music from my headset and have the music player start playing a song instantly is awesome. Try it.
    Last edited by Solosmooth; 07/06/2009 at 08:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but this phone has grown on me like I can't believe. At first I wasn't too happy with it. I thought it was slow and confusing. After a few weeks with it, I couldn't imagine using anything else. It has become so easy to use. I can be on this thing all day if I didn't have to work. Yeah, there are some really minor issues, but this thing is a mini computer after all and that's to be expected.
    So after all of these posts that I keep reading saying all of these issues people are having, how about this, "What DO you like about your Pre?" instead of what, "What don't you like?"

Dag nabbit. Pea soup.
    I have had mine 2 weeks. Was thinking about returning it after week 1. I enjoy hacking and homebrew, unfortunately I haven't been able to let go of my G1 for this reason. I just don't like having 2 bills...
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post

Dag nabbit. Pea soup.
    I hate pea soup!!!!!

But other than that I have had no problems with my pre and loving every second of it!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Lauderdale View Post
    I hate pea soup!!!!!!
    Troll!!!!!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    It's simply a pretty device. I like the UI, I like the hardware design, I like synergy, I like the cards, I like its web browser.
    Yup- i like mines - cant wait for more apps to appear
    I'm anxiously awaiting August 1st, as that's when my $150 new phone credit kicks in. I couldn't see spending $75 extra just to have it 2 months earlier, so I'm waiting.

Already halfway there!

- Rick
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketRick View Post
    I'm anxiously awaiting August 1st, as that's when my $150 new phone credit kicks in. I couldn't see spending $75 extra just to have it 2 months earlier, so I'm waiting.

Already halfway there!

- Rick
    I bet if you call CS and tell them you want to switch to a SEP they will give you ur rebate now. A month makes little difference to them. And who knows what fix the new iphone will have in a month when you are out of contract....wink wink nudge nudge...
    I'm mostly happy with mine except the lag, stuttering and checker boarding.
    For me it was the same, it kind of grew on me. And i was a HUGE BlackBerry fan.
    Now i really enjoy the phone and having fun using it.
    Can't imagine my life without the Pre.
    the pre is awesome. but then again its my first smartphone so i don't really know what to expect.
    Same, same. I am even thinking of not returning it because of the oreo effect just because I'm so lazy and love the one I already have now
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    @jewel that picture is brilliant!
    I do love my Pre but it does feel slow when I do push a button. Not as snappy as I would like all the time. I hope that gets addressed somehow. Aside from that though, I like everything that it does and can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    I'm mostly happy with mine except the lag, stuttering and checker boarding.
    Hey guys LOOK: It's Aridon with something positive to say again! How's that epeen hanging for you Ari?

Anyway, LOVING my pre and anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new Touchstone compatible case so that I can protect my gorgeous pre
    It's just so much easier to list what I don't like. The list of things I love is WAY TOO LONG!
    I've had the Treo 700P, HTC Mogul and Samsung Instinct S30. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Pre. I've had my Pre for almost a week and thought that I would hate the keyboard but have fallen in love with it.

Are there things software wise that could make this phone better? Sure but what phone doesn't. Even those who own a phone with a fruity logo could pick out several things wrong with their phone.
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast