1.    #1  
    I got it on release day and it was worth waking up so early to get one. After almost a month, all I can say is that I'm very happy to be a Pre user! The two unique features that I love the most are been able group together all my contacts from google, facebook and gtalk. That right there is freaking awesome! Then, having multiple apps open and been able to go back to them with a swipe it's just priceless. It doesn't feel like you are limited to what you are seeing, but it feels more like having the freedom to go back and forth to anything you want. There are other unique great features like been able to see all my notifications at the bottom of the screen without blocking me or making me feel like I'm been spammed. I can keep going on and on showing off what my Pre does and no other phone can do, but I'm just gonna close this post saying that there is currently no other phone interface that can give you so much greatness in such a small package.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    I got it on release day and it was worth waking up so early to get one. After almost a month, all I can say is that I'm very happy to be a Pre user! The two unique features that I love the most are been able group together all my contacts from google, facebook and gtalk. That right there is freaking awesome! Then, having multiple apps open and been able to go back to them with a swipe it's just priceless. It doesn't feel like you are limited to what you are seeing, but it feels more like having the freedom to go back and forth to anything you want. There are other unique great features like been able to see all my notifications at the bottom of the screen without blocking me or making me feel like I'm been spammed. I can keep going on and on showing off what my Pre does and no other phone can do, but I'm just gonna close this post saying that there is currently no other phone interface that can give you so much greatness in such a small package.
    Even with all the bumps in this road, I'm right there wit cha.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    you have 2000 posts in a palm pre forum?

my goodness.
    I use my pre to show people my photography. (thats my job)
    Check out my photography here!
    Quote Originally Posted by rianflynn View Post
    you have 2000 posts in a palm pre forum?

my goodness.
    It took him 9 years. The post counts from Treocentral carried over to precentral.