Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    is there away to hide certain photos or lock a photo album i got photos in there i dont want ppl to see. be real nice if they did
    I don't believe you can do that yet.
    I'm sure they'll be an app for that....

Just be patient young Danielson...
    I'd love to have this... I get sent "pics" of things that i don't need other people seeing when they say "Oooh is that the Pre?!?!" and snatch the phone...
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    right now no way to do so. The only real options are to create a folder using the pc and move the pics over, then don't let it out of your hands for now. I hope they can add the functions to create folders and move/copy photo's sometime soon. passwords on certain folders would be nice for pics and data files as needed.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Honestly, I'm more interested in the kind of photos being sent here!
    lets see the photos and we'll tell you if you should lock them...
    Yes, a FileZ type of app would be valuable. Password-protect folders & files, move files between folders, even manage folders themselves.
    Another thing that would be nice is not having to wait 2-3 seconds for every photo to load.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    Another thing that would be nice is not having to wait 2-3 seconds for every photo to load.
    Agreed. That is something that definitely has to be fixed sometime soon. It's just so annoying...
    Screw the locking features, what kind of photos you got? :P
    Also, it would be nice to be able to save vids from MMS or Email. Same female sent me a vid through MMS, but of course it didn't work so she emailed it too me, but of course it seems you can only save pics from MMS/Email :/

Also... yall don't get to see them lol