1.    #1  
    I have two issues, one that has started today, and happened twice, my Pre will be functioning perfectly, the first time I turned the Pre off, held the power button till the options came up and selected to turn off, put it in my pocket during church, and an hour later when I went to turn it back on, it would not turn on with the power button, pulled the battery and replaced, then it turned back on, but, the touchscreen would not work. Stayed that way till I got home, and I plugged it in and unplugged it and it started working fine. Then just now, was on a call, had the phone in my pocket powered up, but when I went to call for a MED patch to give a pt. report, the touchscreen would not function, stayed that way till I got back to the station and plugged the charger in and pulled the charger back out and it started working fine again. And yes, the battery had a full charge both times.

The other issue, if I plug it in to charge, the touchscreen will not function, I have mess with it for a little before it will function, by mess I mean, open the slider, put it to sleep and wake up, or unplug and plug in several times.

Any advice?
    Quote Originally Posted by pastchiefparson View Post
    I have two issues, one that has started today, and happened twice, my Pre will be functioning perfectly, the first time I turned the Pre off, held the power button till the options came up and selected to turn off, put it in my pocket during church, and an hour later when I went to turn it back on, it would not turn on with the power button, pulled the battery and replaced, then it turned back on, but, the touchscreen would not work. Stayed that way till I got home, and I plugged it in and unplugged it and it started working fine. Then just now, was on a call, had the phone in my pocket powered up, but when I went to call for a MED patch to give a pt. report, the touchscreen would not function, stayed that way till I got back to the station and plugged the charger in and pulled the charger back out and it started working fine again. And yes, the battery had a full charge both times.

The other issue, if I plug it in to charge, the touchscreen will not function, I have mess with it for a little before it will function, by mess I mean, open the slider, put it to sleep and wake up, or unplug and plug in several times.

Any advice?
    Return it.
    I had a similar issue as well but it went away with a reset. A few things I noticed when I was having the issue. I was charging with a the usb from a PC or a 12DC converter in the car. Try reset and only plug into the wall after that to see it that helps. Also, if you close the slider to hard my phone will power down and I have to hold the power button for a few seconds to get it to restart.