1.    #1  
    I understand that we dont want to be tied down via usb cables but my company has our computers blocked from online use. Palm desktop allowed me to type in the memo app, on my Treo, daily tasks and then immediately print those tasks from a desktop computer/printer. Have we lost this simple task with the Pre? What 3rd party app can bring back my simple and quick Treo business print needs? Docs to go? Simple word pad to then print? What happened to the classic palm pilot needs....
    Being blocked from Internet is the situation the Pre really isn't good for right now. All the solutions I can think of for storing notes and tasks involve web sites like Evernote, Jott and RememberTheMilk.

You could configure Jott to have it send you a text message when you call in. But of course you could do that with a dumbphone, too.
    Maybe there's a solution from PalmOS that would run on Classic? It doesn't hotsync, but you can copy files from the Classic partition on the Pre's storage to your computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by shawgator View Post
    I understand that we dont want to be tied down via usb cables but my company has our computers blocked from online use. Palm desktop allowed me to type in the memo app, on my Treo, daily tasks and then immediately print those tasks from a desktop computer/printer. Have we lost this simple task with the Pre? What 3rd party app can bring back my simple and quick Treo business print needs? Docs to go? Simple word pad to then print? What happened to the classic palm pilot needs....
    Chapura (the Pocket Mirror folks) are promising a product that will do this for you. Details here.