1.    #1  
    How do you capture an image on a web page? I used to be able to press down on the image and save to memory or memory card?
    Orange + Sym + P. the image will be visible under "screencaptures" under Photos. note, though, that the buttons at the bottom will be in the screenshot.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    it's actually orange + up arrow + p...but beware, even if you delete the images you capture, they will still be found when in USB mode on your computer. If you want a true delete, you will have to delete the items both ways.
    Last edited by rbcmd; 07/05/2009 at 08:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    Orange + Sym + P. the image will be visible under "screencaptures" under Photos. note, though, that the buttons at the bottom will be in the screenshot.
    Just how does one press all three keys at one time -w/ big fingers???
  5.    #5  
    That's defineatly inconvienant. I liked the old way better.
    Actually either keypress combo mentioned above works. I find that the combo using SYM key works best me me due to the poximty of all 3 keys.
    Yea, why can't it be easier? Like hold orange, and press a button for a function. Orange then P can be screen shot. Orange and tap a pic in browser could be save image. That would be much easier than the current way.