1.    #1  
    I have searched the threads, and can't find the answer. Please help. When I have several email notifications, I have the number of emails and most recent email notification can be seen on bottom of screen. I want to view all the notifications on the bottom of the screen. Whan I tap the bottom of the screen, nothing happens. When I tap the dashboard, it opens up the emails. I just want a view of all emails on the notification screen, one on top of the other. Thanks for your help.
    can't do it. it'll tell you how many and the sender and subject of the most recent, but that's it in the notification area. just touch the envelope, and it'll go to your inbox. certainly just as good as viewing all your new emails in the notification area, right?
  3.    #3  
    I have seen screenshots of the layering of notifications at bottom of screen, so it can be done. Just don't know how.
    it'll layer different notifications: email, missed calls, vmail, etc. you're asking for an app or update?
    i guess i don't get how it's not just as easy to click your inbox from the notification area to see all your new emails.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks. I didn't realize it was for different notifications.
    westie, it's sort of possible to do what you're asking for. here's how: when you get a notification that says you have 4 email, for example, don't click on the email, but rather the envelope icon with the number 4. what that does is take you to the mailbox where those emails are in, where you can get a preview of the mails and then decide which one to click on to view.

Quote Originally Posted by westie3130 View Post
    I have searched the threads, and can't find the answer. Please help. When I have several email notifications, I have the number of emails and most recent email notification can be seen on bottom of screen. I want to view all the notifications on the bottom of the screen. Whan I tap the bottom of the screen, nothing happens. When I tap the dashboard, it opens up the emails. I just want a view of all emails on the notification screen, one on top of the other. Thanks for your help.