Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I really like how the phone looks and feels when it's closed. I also love the looks of webOS.
  2. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    concept of cards
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    - "feel" of the webOS interface

close seconds are:
    - synergy
    - screen / display
    My one complaint about the webOS is the smoothness of the scrolling(ex: thru contacts) and other performance tasks. When i use my iPod touch it feels much better to use even though the Pre has more powerful hardware.... hopefully they will fix this within the next couple of upgrades...
    I like the swivel screen. but really i like everything about the phone besides that.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    And I thought the model with the swivel screen that allows the keyboard to be used in both portrait and landscape modes wasn't coming until 2010
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    multitasking!
    Unobtrusive notifications. Hands down.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Second multitasking. Most of the stuff on the Pre can be emulated by some of my older phones, but multitasking turns the trick for me. I need email, web and oh yeah, the phone. Unfortunately, the phone part is probably equal to my decade-old Samsung. My Treo was very generous with the bars. My Pre is a teetotaler.

The screen was beautiful for two whole weeks. I've toted my Treo for four years without so much as a stubborn smudge. I've got crevices on my Pre's screen which makes it difficult to appreciate the dazzling pixels.

So, multitasking is saving the day.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12