Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Happy 4th of July my Pre brethren...

For those of us that purchased on launch day, tomorrow is our 30th day. Personally, they will have to pry my Pre from my dead, decaying, worm-ridden corpse before they get it back. But, who isn't quite as "dedicated" as I am LOL...
    Love mine! Happy Independence Day Pre-ers!
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Happy birthday USA!!!
  4.    #4  
    My Pre got an invisible shield for the 4th! She is very happy now...lol
    would have been a better 4th with an os update, but i suppose that was asking to much...i understand they are busy working on the next gen phones for att and others

maybe then we will get an os update?
    Yeah, I won't be taking mine back. In fact, I think I fixed my signal problem. Kinda sucks that I had to fix both my EAS issue and signal problem myself with no help from Palm/Sprint, but that's how it goes in the wild wooly world of version 1 devices.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendellp View Post
    would have been a better 4th with an os update, but i suppose that was asking to much...i understand they are busy working on the next gen phones for att and others

maybe then we will get an os update?
    Were you sleeping in June/first part of July? We've had TWO OS updates in that time, with I'm sure many more to come. And do you actually think that the same department works on different phones for different carriers?
    Hey Happy 4th to all of you including The Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by temperamentalman View Post
    Were you sleeping in June/first part of July? We've had TWO OS updates in that time, with I'm sure many more to come. And do you actually think that the same department works on different phones for different carriers?
    Your joking right? Other than the last update(security fix) i could have left my phone on version 1.01, did your updates patch any of the "Known" issues?
    mine sure didnt...i was looking for a meaningful update/patch

Love your avatar by the way
    Happy 5th of July Everyone hahaha
    SCK Manager
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by TMed_ATL View Post
    Happy 5th of July Everyone hahaha
    LMAO ... see you tomorrow on the 6th???
    Taken with my Pre out on a friend's boat last night.

There was a guy on the boat who had just bought his Pre a couple of weeks ago and he barely put it down the whole evening.
    LMAO ... see you tomorrow on the 6th???
    Yessir! haha
    SCK Manager
  14.    #14  
    When you consider that pic was taken with a phone...at night...on a moving boat...IMPRESSIVE! Even more so if you were drunk!!! LMAO
    Last edited by temperamentalman; 07/05/2009 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Drunken Photographer
    Even more so if you were drunk!!! LMAO
    I don't remember if I was drunk or not.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendellp View Post
    Your joking right? Other than the last update(security fix) i could have left my phone on version 1.01, did your updates patch any of the "Known" issues?
    mine sure didnt...i was looking for a meaningful update/patch

Love your avatar by the way
    What "known" issues are you trying to fix?
    Hey how you do that making the phone spin in your post? That's cool.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by cscoot03 View Post
    Hey how you do that making the phone spin in your post? That's cool.
    I took it from someone else's sig, who took it from someone else's...rinse and repeat. Copy and paste into your sig.
    OK cool, I'll try it from yours OK? Thanks
    There's something new I've learned. I copied it then emailed it to myself ( not sure that was necessary) put it into a folder then went to look at it & it was "Spinning". Thanks man for teaching me that.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast