Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akarol View Post
    Why not keep the phone until "rev.B" comes out? That's what I plan on doing. Might as well become familiar with the WebOS and the device before getting it replaced.
    For those who don't even have the Pre yet (and are awaiting fixes), how long will we have to wait for "rev. B" and what guarantee do we have that appropriate changes will be made to the Sprint model?

PS: Go Gata.
    the title of this post is misleading... it's only related to the OP's encounter with his local Sprint store. Not that im saying there are not many returns, but it is still misleading in the fact that SPrint had offficially acknowledged this claim.
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    Well, I took the time to write an actual Snail Mail Letter to Daniel Hesse at Sprint Corporate as a long time sprint customer expressing why Sprint and Pre worries me. In particular, I emphasis the lack off official response and a clear policy regarding the phone being subject to the Pre Crack defect.

We will see how they reply and post up if they do.

BTW: the snail mail address (obtained from the SEC) appears to be:

Daniel R. Hesse
    CEO & President
    Sprint-Nextel Corporation
    6200 Sprint Parkway
    Overland Park, KS 66251

I will be working on a letter for Palm as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clack View Post
    Well, I took the time to write an actual Snail Mail Letter to Daniel Hesse at Sprint Corporate as a long time sprint customer expressing why Sprint and Pre worries me. In particular, I emphasis the lack off official response and a clear policy regarding the phone being subject to the Pre Crack defect.
    IF you get any response at all, it will probably be something like: "Crack defect? This is the first that we've heard of it."
    I hope you spell checked it...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123