1.    #1  
    So I loaded a few mp4's today. I think it was a copy of haunting in conn. But when I went to play the file...it restarted the phone....Considering this is the first reboot to happen to me and I bought it on launch day Im pretty impressed. But still boo! for it happening...and yeah I have a little captain in me...shouldn't we all on Friday?

Edit....My girlfriend just pointed out that its technically Saturday...i pointed out that since she has a rant she is not allowed on this forum....then she pointed out that I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight....sorry board, I'm done for the night, and NO i can't refund the 30 seconds or so you spent reading this...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    No refunds...huh?

Well damn.... how about for the 30 secs it took me to ***** about the lack of a refund?
    haha. toast buddy. I have a perfect pre, no oreo, no dead pix, no blotches in the screen, only problem I do have is it is stuck in 1x not too much of a problem but still wonder if its just a setting I have failed to make, I will not exchange it, pandora works just fine on 1x
    I demand a refund.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    So when an app crashes, it crashes the whole phone?? Sad but thankfully the Pre is very stable so far with no reboots here.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    So I loaded a few mp4's today. I think it was a copy of haunting in conn. But when I went to play the file...it restarted the phone....Considering this is the first reboot to happen to me and I bought it on launch day Im pretty impressed. But still boo! for it happening...and yeah I have a little captain in me...shouldn't we all on Friday?

Edit....My girlfriend just pointed out that its technically Saturday...i pointed out that since she has a rant she is not allowed on this forum....then she pointed out that I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight....sorry board, I'm done for the night, and NO i can't refund the 30 seconds or so you spent reading this...
    Did you try to play the movie again after it booted up? Did it play or crash the phone again? What did you use to convert it to mp4?
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    So when an app crashes, it crashes the whole phone?? Sad but thankfully the Pre is very stable so far with no reboots here.
    It seems that only apps that have access to the Linux level can crash the whole OS (which makes perfect sense). The only ones I have found so far are Classic and the Video player. That could be why Palm wants to avoid giving developers deeper Linux access because if they can avoid that, they can keep the environment more stable.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Did you try to play the movie again after it booted up? Did it play or crash the phone again? What did you use to convert it to mp4?
    it worked fine after the reset....not sure what it was that caused it to go down, but still far better than my centro. That sucker rebooted a few times a week!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.