1.    #1  
    Was checking out my local weather on The Weather Channel ( weather.com/iphone/ ), and was surprised to see the radar was animated. It didn't work before, and I do have the latest version 1.0.4. Not sure if that caused it or not.
    That sites has always worked, unfortunately most of the others do not.
    Aweaome thanks!
    Nice find! I wouldn't mind seeing a list of Pre (iPhone) compatible sites like this.
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    The Weather Channel recently changed the iPhone page so it can only be used from an iPhone. When you go to weather.com/iphone from a Pre, you get redirected to mw.weather.com.
    What I wanna know is why accuweather didn't support this by default. Or why it still doesn't support it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kd0axs View Post
    The Weather Channel recently changed the iPhone page so it can only be used from an iPhone. When you go to weather.com/iphone from a Pre, you get redirected to mw.weather.com.
    Actually even iPhones are being redirected here. Only way I've been able to see the old page was using Google Chrome on a PC.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    I use a site called justweather, JustWeather JustWeather.com. It has great animated radar that works on the pre they just aren't in alot of cities.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Actually even iPhones are being redirected here. Only way I've been able to see the old page was using Google Chrome on a PC.
    This is good because too many sites are being optimized for iPhone only & are even using "iPhone" in their URLs (which is a big no no in web design). Even though these sites basically work just the same on every mobile webkit browser out there (Pre, Android devices, etc).

So yeah. Pre owners, Android users, etc shouldnt have to go to "whatever.com/iphone".
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I tried the site but wasn't able to see any radar...You have to click the map I found. Thanks for the tip!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtom2444 View Post
    Nice find! I wouldn't mind seeing a list of Pre (iPhone) compatible sites like this.
    There is a list on this forum. Go back a page or two and you'll see it.