Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    On my phone I can pretty much see dots what look to be the size of a pixel at certain angles or bright backrounds. These dots are all perfectly aligned and are in rows. is this the touchscreen sensors and am i suppose to see them slightly?
    Yes, that's the touchscreen matrix and, yes, you can see them from different angles. It's normal.
    You Pre is faulty you should return it.

Nah, all capacitive screens have those.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Like everyone has said, its normal.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Normalcy, got em' too.
    Got my pre today(:
    So it is normal to see part of this pattern in one of the single color backgrounds you can see with interactive tests under device info?

I'm trying to decide if I am taking back this pre before applying a screen protector. I have light bleeding (strong in left corner) also. Plus my signal strength has been a little flaky lately with it dropping to 2 bars sometimes in a 5 bar area and I got a dropped call (never happened on verizon or my first pre).
    If you decide to take it back, don't let it be the dots on the screen man. That's on everyone's pre and wont change.