Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    All good here. *knocks wood*
    me too
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    I got mine on June 6th and have a little screen wobble, but nothing worth complaining about.
    Ditto! I keep looking for the "oreo twist," etc since my 30 days will be up in about a week!

I still love this phone!! Most of the things I would like to see can be implemented or improved via software and I see a great deal of potential in the OS!

Way to go, Palm!!!

Zaurus -> Handspring Visor -> Hanspring Prism -> Sony Clie T615 (?) -> Sony Clie NX60 -> Sony Clie NX73 -> Palm TX...plus Palm Pre!
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    I just do a reboot about every 2 or 3 days to keep it crispy.
    LOL..."keep it crispy"...I like that!
  5.    #125  
    Wow, thanks for all the replies. It's good to see you guys enjoying your Pres!

-
    I'm starting to get a little wiggle, and I had the slider/shutdown issue, and reception could be better. Other than those, I'm happy
    Except on the PC Windows is "out the door". Yes to WebOS! The Future has arrived.
    Picked mine up on the Pre Launch June 6th... No problems with hardware... I am really enjoying my microcomputer...
    No problems here! It's only frozen up once since I bought it 30 days ago. I love my Palm Pre.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    I went 26 days with mine, and it crapped out. Started freezing up. I brought it back and got a new one! I'll try again. Oh btw, I LOVE THIS PHONE!
    One month with mine today! No issues except a little wobble, which I can deal with.
    After one month, the boyfriend and I both have perfect launch day Pres. We love them!
    Picked two up on the Pre Launch June 6th @ 7:45, no issues at all. The wife and I both love this phone!
    Same here, bought mine at launch, no wobble, no dead pixels, no reset issues (actually I had the "stuck in headphone mode" and I didn't know how to fix it, so I tried taking the battery out and it is definitely not loose. Was sort of difficult to get out (which is a good thing). Had that headphone problem about a week into it, fixed that and haven't had that problem again. Love my pre. Haven't even had that memory error message and I've had a lot of programs running at once. Seems like so far I'm one of the lucky ones.
    Like others here, I got myself a launch day Pre and other than a little screen wobble it has worked like a charm. I love the phone it's been great and I expect it to only get better in the future.
    Launch day Palm Pre, zero issues here.
    got mine launch day...and is working perfectly great.
    Original phone bought on 6/6....no hardware problems at all....works as advertised....but will be happy when a few tweaks are made and some applications are out. But very happy with this phone and the Sprint service.
    I got my phone 6/6 and also perfect! I love my phone !!!
    no issues
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast