Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    anyone have any idea why this is happening? It only shows unread messages so if I have 1 unread message it only shows one in my inbox. Is there a setting I am missing? Before I was able to see all my mail (read and unread together). Thanks in advance for the help!
    Not 100 percent sure why your email is missing, but I noticed some of mine were missing so I looked in the settings. If you go to your prefs, then to your hotmail prefs, there is an option that says "show email." I had mine set to 7 days, (default?) so I changed mine to "All" and voila, there they were. Hope this helps.
    So are you happy with the Pre and the ability to recieve your hotmail... Does it alert you when you get new mail?? Did you have to set it up through GMail or is it stand alone??
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Pockets View Post
    So are you happy with the Pre and the ability to recieve your hotmail... Does it alert you when you get new mail?? Did you have to set it up through GMail or is it stand alone??
    Yes, Yes, and I'm not sure what you mean by set it up through gmail, but I just put that I had a hotmail account, gave it my email and password, then it updates my hotmail.
    I had heard that you had to set it up through g mail. I am glad to hear that you donot have to.
    Nope, you just choose which email service you use, then put in your email and password and it sets it up. Very easy.