1.    #1  
    Ok folks, sorry if this has been asked before, I am a former BB user, new to the Pre, and a couple things I am not able to in the calendar that may just be error on my part, 1. Is there any way to set the calendar that when I open it, it is in "Month" view by default? 2. I notice that when in month view, it will not show a color bar for an event that is an all day event, so when looking @ the month view I am unable to see if I have something for that day unless I open the day.

Thanks for any help...
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I don't think there are any settings that allow you to change the default calendar view. You just have to push the little button at the bottom of the calendar, so at least its easy to do.

As far as I've been able to tell, you can only see all day events in day or week view. In week view, the all-day-event is indicated at the top of the day. This is much nicer than showing a block across my entire day like my WM phone would do.

Personally, I love the Pre's calendar and especially the Synergy integrations between Exchange, Google, and various apps (Flightview, Flixster, etc). The biggest missing for me is in creating new appointments...the inability to invite attendees. Ughh.

Wish I could be more helpful...I'm sure future upgrades will address some of these issues.