Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    so every time we want to delete ONE aim contact i have to delete the whole thing, and then add it back huh?
    I doubt it, considering some of the other posts in this thread.
    Last edited by west3man; 07/03/2009 at 01:15 PM.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    It sounds, to me, like this worked.

It's like you can't delete contacts that are associated with the account, but you can go into the account and DISassociate those contacts. At THAT point, you're able to delete them on your Pre.

If that's how it works, I don't quite consider that to be a bug. I can see how it could be inconvenient, but it can also be helpful in some ways.
    exactly how do u "you can go into the account and DISassociate those contacts" ????
    [QUOTE=west3man;1728785]
    so every time we want to delete ONE aim contact i have to delete the whole thing, and then add it back huh?
    I doubt it, considering some of the other posts in this thread.

please quote the thread where i can delete ONE aim contact without deleting the whole AIM synergy first (putting a dummy contact does not delete)
    exactly how do u "you can go into the account and DISassociate those contacts" ????
    I was talking about deleting them from AIM using something other than the Pre. After having done so, the op was able to delete them from the Pre.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    I was talking about deleting them from AIM using something other than the Pre. After having done so, the op was able to delete them from the Pre.
    yep, but i delete all my AIM friends.

What u could do is delete all the friends remember their usernames, then delete AIM from Pre with no contacts, now add them back if u want
    Yay, another thread repeat with nearly the same title. You guys need to freakin' search before you blindly post.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12