1.    #1  
    So, I tried to update a couple of apps in the App Catalog and I received an error that I didn't have enough memory and needed to delete apps. Not sure what's causing this and I've tried removing a couple of apps but I'm still getting the error even after restarts. So, I started digging around with SFTP and SSH. After running a df -h to show disk space, I got this return:

Code:
    root@castle:/var/home/scripts# df -h
    Filesystem                Size      Used Available Use% Mounted on
    rootfs                  441.7M    369.1M     72.6M  84% /
    /dev/root                31.0M     11.1M     19.9M  36% /boot
    /dev/mapper/store-root
                            441.7M    369.1M     72.6M  84% /
    /dev/mapper/store-root
                            441.7M    369.1M     72.6M  84% /dev/.static/dev
    tmpfs                     2.0M    152.0k      1.9M   7% /dev
    /dev/mapper/store-var
                            248.0M    201.4M     46.6M  81% /var
    /dev/mapper/store-log
                             38.7M     31.3M      7.5M  81% /var/log
    tmpfs                    64.0M    176.0k     63.8M   0% /tmp
    tmpfs                   119.6M         0    119.6M   0% /media/ram
    /dev/mapper/store-media
                              6.7G      1.9G      4.7G  29% /media/internal
    /dev/mapper/store-var
                            248.0M    201.4M     46.6M  81% /opt
    So, I decided to look in /var/log and found some info about problems uploading the logs found in /var/log/rdxd/pending. There are approximately 22MB of logs in the pending directory in .tgz. So, I pulled one down to my computer and opened it up. There are remote diagnostic logs in it that detail a TREMENDOUS amount of information about my phone.

Anyone look at this stuff? Anyone look at a df -h of their filesystem and see any differences in the space available? Anyone else having update/install issues from the App Catalog?

HELP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by criley98 View Post
    There are remote diagnostic logs in it that detail a TREMENDOUS amount of information about my phone.
    Could you elaborate for us?
    I took a look at the logs, and I don't see anything that seems unreasonable about any of them.
    I was looking through this the other day. The packages that rdxd is uploading don't contain anything personal. They send debug information about crashes, core dumps, mini cores, java exceptions, kernel OOMs and stuff like that. And from all I could tell, the actual core dumps are never included, just an information packet wrapped up in a tarball.
  5.    #5  
    Okay...anyway, I still can't even upgrade currently installed apps. I deleted some of the log files and still nothing. Any ideas?
  6.    #6  
    Pretty much uninstalled everything and still can't install or upgrade any apps. I posted over at the Palm Support forum so we'll see what happens there. Grrr....

Last edited by criley98; 07/03/2009 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Add screenshot
    Quote Originally Posted by criley98 View Post
    Pretty much uninstalled everything and still can't install or upgrade any apps. I posted over at the Palm Support forum so we'll see what happens there. Grrr....
    Good luck getting support for a rooted and hacked to death pre... sounds like a job for webos doc
  8.    #8  
    well, I restored using webOS Dr and am now back in business...oh well, the Palm Profile helped tremendously...