1.    #1  
    Have not yet gone over to the Pre, but am a Palm desktop/phone user of MANY years. I understand that there is a one time transfer of your current Palm desktop data to the Pre, but is there any way to keep the desktop updated (synced) with new calendar and phone book entries either via the cloud or hard wire? I use the desktop (some 4K entries, many with lots of data) to dial out calls and love the UI of the calendar, none is better IMHO.

Thanks.

Blazor Boy
    Quote Originally Posted by blazorboy View Post
    Have not yet gone over to the Pre, but am a Palm desktop/phone user of MANY years. I understand that there is a one time transfer of your current Palm desktop data to the Pre, but is there any way to keep the desktop updated (synced) with new calendar and phone book entries either via the cloud or hard wire? I use the desktop (some 4K entries, many with lots of data) to dial out calls and love the UI of the calendar, none is better IMHO.

Thanks.

Blazor Boy
    I believe Chapura is working on a package that will do what you're asking.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I believe Chapura is working on a package that will do what you're asking.

Thanks, that sounds like a good package. I guess how well I will like it depends on the UI on the Pre and how much like to classic Palm calendar is the new one. Reading another thread seems to imply there is an issue re time zones (and I do tend to move between different ones all the time).

In any case it is good to know that the Palm Desktop will not be obsolete.

Thanks again.

BB