Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by trucanes99 View Post
    why do people need forums to tell them if they should buy/change/return/sell a phone? How about you read the 1,000 of real reviews there are or the videos about the produc. And if you have a defective phone (got my pre at launch and it is perfect, no lie) just return it... or not, who cares?!
    Because you get a far more realistic picture of a device by reading what real users have to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl View Post
    Because you get a far more realistic picture of a device by reading what real users have to say.
    Don't know whether the forum view is so realistic as it certainly magnifies problems. And I suspect that there are a few imaginary users on here.
    For the record, I have no issues with the people who voice their complaints. I see no use in a precheerleading.net website. I have a Pre and I'm on my 2nd one. The 2nd being MUCH better than the first. I can say that I am quite happy with my new one. I have no problems with software issues should they exist, but I definitely would pass on the pre if it were plagued by consistent hardware problems. I don't care if it's a 1.0 version or not. Luckily that's not the case with my current device.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12