Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    "- No magic button to make the Cubs quit humiliating themselves."

Great one!

"I don't like sports. Nobody does."

Ummm, I think this was a satirical statement...
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    I've put up a quick review/overview with screen shots: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...m-now-pre.html
    Loving the Pre...
    Follow me on Twitter
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    I wish there was a preference on the pre to allow the audio to come through while on another card. This is now just as useless (to some degree) as the MLB app for the iPhone because you can't do anything else while listening to the game.
    My Audio opened in another card and I was able to switch back and view the game. My video clips, on the other hand, opened in the same card.
    Loving the Pre...
    Follow me on Twitter
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leez View Post
    My Audio opened in another card and I was able to switch back and view the game. My video clips, on the other hand, opened in the same card.
    Just checked the current games and wasn't able to do what you said. Audio pulls up its own card but once you go to card view or switch apps audio turns off until you make it the active card again and then press play.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    Just checked the current games and wasn't able to do what you said. Audio pulls up its own card but once you go to card view or switch apps audio turns off until you make it the active card again and then press play.
    Uh oh....you are right on this one. While what I noted IS correct (that it opens in another card), I hadn't flipped back, and you're right, it does stop playing. It seems what's really needed here is for the music player to be updated to handle web audio streams. Since the video player treats this as...well, as a video, that's why it pauses it. I assume this makes sense in a video purpose, but not for audio.

Interestingly, for the video clips, it opens them in the SAME card as the browser yet they, too, don't play when minimized. Huh.
    Loving the Pre...
    Follow me on Twitter
    they seemed to fix it were you can listen in background

Fred
    mlb.com is getting better and better to view on the pre.

in the beginning, the wap site would need to be unpinched to view it.

also, the few videos they link to, work on the pre.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123