Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Cool but I'll just wait for the actual facebook app.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Freaking Awesome. My phone just froze for the 1st time ever after I tired to add a web page in the launcher.
    Don't think that was because of adding a web page to a launcher.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    No need to bookmark the destination site. You can just navigate to it normally, then go to the address bar and copy the site address there.
    Cool tip. Put facebook on my launcher; its a swipe-tap away.
    I run a website and our graphics guy made an iPhone icon in which you don't have to do any of this. All he had to do was name it apple-touch-icon.png and put it in the root directory. Anyone figure out the filename needed for Pre yet?
    Thanks found this over a month ago and have been using it ever since for facebook myspace and bank of america.feels like apps but are not
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    thanks. was able to change a few that were uncool before.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Now that's cool. Neat trick! I really hated the fact that you could only have 12 book marks but now, I can have my bookmarks plus additional cool new icons to take me straight to my favorite sites! Thanks!
    very cool thanks!
    This is an awesome tip. I went ahead & made a launcher page exclusively for all my bookmarks. =]
    No more having to go through the bookmarks tab in the web browser.

Last edited by Syphon; 09/07/2009 at 08:42 PM.
    Follow Me On

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tip!
    That is soooo kool.. i could even use one of my own myspace photo's and an icon.
    Thank you for the Great tip
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Thanks...this is great
    i got it done and it looks good !
    Last edited by Shadavis08; 02/02/2010 at 04:28 PM.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i google the logo i want but went i add lo launcher it isnt right somehow it adds the wrong title or whatever lol
    The title can be changed as well, just be sure to correctly align the picture and change the title before changing the URL.

I believe if you change the URL first then the Picture and Title will change... so you must change these before changing the URL.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Awesome job, Mpre (& Syphon). I've added several "professional" looking icons with this method.

Is there a way to do the same thing with the Web page bookmarks? When I add them using Web>Add Bookmark, I just get a reduced copy of the page I have loaded. Not very pretty.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Neat trick!
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tip. Something which made this much more easy for me was searching IPhone icons on Google images, then cropping the Icon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    How come the ESPN and Facebook Bookmark pictures don't change like the other bookmarks that the user adds?
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast