1.    #1  
    Apparently when you surf over to the mobile Epocrates website, http://m.epocrates.com, and enter a drug, the search result is a "Welcome" box which one cannot close which renders the rest of the site useless. One can only see part but not all of the drug monograph.
    I posted screenshots and what I thought was the solution here:

http://palmdoc.net/?p=2458#comments

The solution was to login to the main epocrates website first, which I presume will set a cookie so that when one goes back to the mobile website, it should in theory recognise you.
    A test with the emulator's browser seems to be successful but apparently it does not work for some with the real Pre.

Can anyone else provide feedback?

Thanks
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    btw- epocrates work just fine under classic app.

using epocrates website is just plain painful.

i would suggest using pdr.net website instead if you so must. otherwise, just get classic and then download epocrates via get.epocrates.com you would need to set firefox browser to think that you are accessing the website as mobile device- search for instruction on the forum- i dont remember the details sorry - but i know it works for me
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    It works for me. I logged into the main ePocrates site, then went to m.epocrates.com and it works fine. However both the mobile and main sites are a far cry from ePocrates in Classic. Even on WiFi, the mobile site is rather slow. I much prefer ePoc in Classic, and really look forward to a native WebOS version.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Lexi Comp site works but you have to pay for it.
    Lexi Online
    Marty
    Handspring Visor -> Handspring Treo 180 That stated it would have Wi-Fi -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650->Treo 700P ->Centro->Pre
  5.    #5  
    Thanks ABQMD. While Epocrates in Classic is probably the better solution for now, it would mean forking out $30 for the app which some might not be keen to.
  6.    #6  
    I just want to share this tip by Ken from Epocrates

The “welcome” box is the End-User-License-Agreement (EULA) and Epocrates Online prevents full access until it is accepted. It seems the display and/or controls on the Pre are not currently compatible with the EULA. By logging in first on your Pre, if you have already accepted the EULA elsewhere, you will bypass the EULA since it remembers that you have already accepted the EULA previously. If you have never accepted that EULA, you will still get it that first time after logging in, please try going to a desktop machine first, log into Epocrates Online and accept the EULA there. Then you should bypass the EULA on the Pre when you try it again.