1.    #1  
    Ive seen some screen shots that show you can upload a picture to photobucket. How can i do this? Also is it available for flickr also
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glamisfanatic View Post
    Ive seen some screen shots that show you can upload a picture to photobucket. How can i do this? Also is it available for flickr also
    If you click the the upper left corner of the picture a menu will come up and tap "Upload..." you'll have to add an account for photobucket or facebook.

For flcikr you'll have to email the picture to your flickr email address that will post your picture, this is what i do, it works nice. very fast.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks
    Anyone know a way to upload multiple photos or entire folders from the pre to flickr or other sites at once?
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Flickr "upload" is done through e-mail right now, so you can always attach as many photos as you want. Though, I tried to do about 15 the other day and the Flickr mail server rejected my message for being too big. I don't know what the limit is. To get there, though, is kind of annoying as you have to attach each file individually.

As for the Facebook/Photobucket upload procedure, I believe its one at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by nKoan View Post
    Flickr "upload" is done through e-mail right now, so you can always attach as many photos as you want. Though, I tried to do about 15 the other day and the Flickr mail server rejected my message for being too big. I don't know what the limit is. To get there, though, is kind of annoying as you have to attach each file individually.

As for the Facebook/Photobucket upload procedure, I believe its one at a time.
    You kick off each upload individually, but you don't have to wait for the first one to finish. I've done 10 or so in succession and they pretty much just queue up and keeping uploading until they're all done.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    nice tip, thanks
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!